Learn how to deal with and survive natural and man-made disasters
and emergencies in the "Worst Case Survival Guide"
- Download it here
As ever no strings to any of this, click browse and enjoy - All I ask is that you have a look at
the adverts on this page as well - and if - Only IF - you see one or more interest please click them and check them
out - I'll then get a few more pennies with which to finance future site goodies and freebies.
Great Military stuff part 3
This is really tasty stuff...REALLY
US Military-Government overall super images, photos and info Giga-site:
- Links to all official US Governement and DOD military sites (down to
- Loads of non govt info and photo collection sites.
- An absolute diamond of a site with years worth of info
to track down on.
- Next try Vector - This one is especially good for air, space and military
technology. Drill into the Worldscapes link there to access writings in history, biography, strategic
studies and military technology, along with a section of miscellaneous items that didn't fit anyplace
Guide to disasters - being prepared for anything and how
to deal with the worst if it happens - From floods to bombs to the end of the world. This is the USA one
so is not hopelessly daft like anything from Gordon Brown's not so merry men UK
government. Hmmm, a good read given how the world is going these days!
- Table of Contents
- Emergency Planning and Disaster Supplies
- Emergency Planning
- Disaster Supply Kits
- National Security Emergencies
- Chemical and Biological Weapons
- Nuclear and Radiological Attack
- Homeland Security Advisory System
- For More Information - Helpful Websites and Useful Telephone Numbers
(USA...assuming phones still work!)
- Pearl Harbour audio interviews. Audio from all over the US
military and civilian from the day and day after the world changed.
- The US Government "Master" links super photos and graphics site. Enough here to keep you busy surfing for years. In
alpha order plus links to all aspects of government.
Also Download my Favourite Resources
List. It's full of useful and fun hunting, shooting, fishing and off the
wall products (e.g., how to be a bounty hunter) products. Download
Learn all about rifle scopes, shooting, marksmanship, camouflage, how to
make hides and how to track targets in the US Army Sniper Guide. Download it here
130+ Military Audio Books to Download - all open in new window -