As ever no strings to any of this, click browse and enjoy - All I ask is that you have a look at
the adverts on this page as well - and if - Only IF - you see one or more interest please click them and check them
out - I'll then get a few more pennies with which to finance future site goodies and freebies.
101 Ways to Prepare for Emergencies and Survive Disasters
The title of this one says it all! 16 pages of good solid common sense that's obvious when
you read it but you may not have thought of before.
DOWNLOAD 101 Emergency prepardness
Also Download my Favourite Resources List. It's full
of useful and fun hunting, shooting, fishing and off the wall products (e.g., how to be a bounty
hunter) products. Download
This is just a small part of my Worst Case Scenario
Survival Guide which has this as a bonus extra. Have a look at it, no it's not free, (hey got to make some
money somehow!) but it does come with an 8-week money back promise so if survival and emergency planning is of any
sort of intrerest I urge you to at least have a look - This is my very own publication, I think it's rather good
and hope you do too!
- How to build your own pro survival kit.
- How to navigate by the sun and stars? You can annoy your friend by going "that's north that is" and then
explaining how you know that just from looking at the suns position or moss on a tree! (yes
- How to survive in the desert, at sea, the jungle, on a desert island
- How to survive car crashes, blizzards, hurricanes, fires and terrorist attacks
Learn how to deal with and survive natural and man-made disasters
and emergencies in the "Worst Case Survival Guide"
- Download it here
There are 2 ways to do this: in both cases a "box" will appear on screen, not a new web page. This box is where
you download the guide file.
- Right click and use your "save as" command. Save the file to wherever is best for you. Maybe a new folder
in My Documents.
- Left click and you can open the file right now here. Method 1 is preferable as when you do 2 you still need
to save it to whatever location you want to store it at anyway.
- This file is an Adobe PDF file. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader software to open and read
them. Most computers will have this but if you do not or if you need an update then it is FREE. Get it
Learn all about rifle scopes, shooting, marksmanship, camouflage, how to
make hides and how to track targets in the US Army Sniper Guide. Download it here
Amazon CQB Books
130+ Military Audio Books to Download - all open in new window -